Sunday, February 28, 2010

Your poker face.

I'm so tired of hearing about gambling in Alabama.

There are some stories I can hear for days and never get tired, but I never want to hear about electronic bingo again. So, I'm weighing in.

One hand: It's in our constitution that it's illegal. End. Shut them down, put them in jail, capital punishment, whatever you want to do. Just do something.

Other hand: It could help our economy. Let's vote on it. What could that hurt?

DO SOMETHING.

I'm on a few hyper-conservative email lists and I keep getting email that say "Sister Grace met ill fated words at the steps of the courthouse."

Maybe Sister Grace shouldn't have been damning people on the steps of the courthouse. Let's get to the bottom of this. I'm sure Sister Grace is a lovely woman, but nobody is just going to randomly spit on a good Christian woman.

Just, do something Alabama.

No comments:

Post a Comment