Monday, October 5, 2009

Splendid.

Today has been splendid. This semester has been splendid.

Today, I made a list of people that bless my life on a daily basis:
My momma
My grandmomma, especially days when she sends me letters. THOSE ARE THE BEST.
The ladies I work with
Doris Flora- the sweetest adjunct God ever created. She always likes my shoes. I bet she was a looker back in the day
Kat, the janitor at Reese Phifer who helps me open the door every morning. Why can't I get that door open? I have keys to most of that building, but I still have to get her to help me. She makes me happy.
Achielles' daddy. I don't know his name, Aaron maybe? He's just so cute. Little boy cute. I'm sure he'd appreciate me saying that.
The guy who rides his bike to work at University Village. He used to scare me, but now he's harmless. He likes Daisy. Once, he told me he had a cat named Daisy.
Anyone/everyone who works at Chik-fil-a. They're just so nice!
My church family

I'm too blessed to be stressed out.

-jg

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessie,

    For some reason your Facebook isn't working. Is there a way I can contact you?

    -Jeremy
    (256) 658-8346

    ReplyDelete