Sunday, October 4, 2009

You betta shape up.

Remember that line from Grease? You betta shape up, cause I need a hand.

Again, I've been trying to get rid of somethings in my life. Today is the first day that I can actually say I've done a good job. My list even grew this morning as I was reading my Bible.

So, we've got:
textsfromlastnight.com
fmylife.com
Crap, Suck
any other questionable word like "bitching" because that one is on the borderline of being a bad word in some instances. You know, like "he was bitching at me" isn't really bad. Anyways, I'm doing away with that.
Dane Cook-I deleted all of him off my iPod today
Typing "wtf" which I don't really do anymore, but I used to. Only typing, though. I never said it.
Saying things like "that's retarded" or "that's gay"

It feels good! I think that abandoning these things is really going to be good for me.

Grace and Peace,
jg

No comments:

Post a Comment