Thursday, September 10, 2009

Per Chance to dream.

I'm to that point of sleep deprivation where you're not tired anymore, you're just silly. You know that point? It's right before you decide to make John Mayer lyrics your facebook status.

Wouldn't fall weather be good right about now? Something with pretty leaves and good fall clothes and cowboy boots?!

My interview for Southern Progress is tomorrow. I haven't been this nervous since the Dance Masters of America interviews when I was 14. Hopefully I won't tell these people that "I want to end up somewhere between Carie Bradshaw and C.S. Lewis" like I did that time.

I've got to proofread my resume and hopefully get some sleep. I'm going on >4 hours each night for the past 3 weeks. Of those 4 hours, I spend about 30 minutes waking up because I keep dreaming my alarm is going off.

I need a nap. I have a Spanish presentation in a few minutes. Disaster waiting to happen? definitely. There's a boy in that class that speaks 7 languages. Goodness.

To sleep perchance (per chance?) to dream. Mr. Shakespeare, you can take your dreams. I'll settle for some good ol' REM sleep right now.

-jg

No comments:

Post a Comment